Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Serious Newbie Need Info

  1. #1
    Inactive Member frankleeroberts's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I am sure someone know this...But I want my first roll of film thru this Chinon I just got to be black and white. Does anyone know where I can get it developed? And while we are on the subject. The cheapest place to buy super8 tri-x cartriges? Cheapest place for for a transfer to MiniDV.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may want to check out the links I have listed on the main forum page just below the two pictures.

    Your best price probably is Film and Video Transfers in Northridge California. They have a pretty good film chain transfer place.

    But there are many places as well. Spectra Film and Video does nice work. Yale is probably fine as well.

    Check out the "on Super8" links I have posted above for more information.

    What got you interested in shooting Super-8?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •